128 RGB x 160 Dot Matrix ?
OLED/PLED Segment/Common Driver with Controller
The SSD1355 is a CMOS OLED/PLED driver with 384 segments and 160 commons output, supporting up to 128RGB x 160 dot matrix display. This chip is designed for Common Cathode type OLED/PLED panel.
The SSD1355 had embedded Graphic Display Data RAM (GDDRAM). It supports with 8, 16, 18 bits 8080 / 6800 parallel interface, Serial Peripheral Interface. It has 256-step contrast and 262K color control, giving vivid color display on OLED panels. This driver IC can be used in many different applications such as MP3, PDA, PMP, mobile phone and Digital Camera.
- Resolution: 128 RGB x 160 dot matrix panel
- 262k color depth supported by embedded 128x160x18 bit SRAM display buffer
- Power supply
- VDD = 2.4V - 2.6V (Core VDD power supply, can be regulated from VCI)
- VDDIO = 1.6V - VCI (MCU interface logic level)
- VCI = 2.4V - 3.5V (Low voltage power supply)
- VCC = 10.0V - 21.0V (Panel driving power supply)
- When VCI is lower than 2.6V, VDD should be supplied by external power source
- Segment maximum source current: 200uA
- Common maximum sink current: 80mA
- 256 step brightness current control for the each color component plus 16 step master current control
- Pin selectable MCU Interfaces:
- 8/16/18 bits 6800-series parallel interface
- 8/16/18 bits 8080-series parallel interface
- 3-wire and 4-wire Serial Peripheral Interface
- Support various color depths
- 262k color (6:6:6)
- 65k color (5:6:5)
- OLED Driving Scheme: PAM + PWM
- Three programmable Gamma Look Up Tables (GLUT) for red, green and blue. Each GLUT entry size is 7-bit.
- RAM write synchronization signal to avoid flickering when updating new image
- Sleep mode current <10uA with ram data kept
- Non-volatile memory (OTP) for panel calibration
- Row re-mapping and Column re-mapping
- Horizontal and Vertical scrolling
- Programmable Frame Rate and Multiplexing Ratio
- On-Chip Oscillator
- High Power Protection
- Color Swapping Function (RGB - BGR), arranged in RGB sequence when reset
- Slim chip layout for COF
- Operating temperature range -40ºC to 85ºC.
|Ordering Part No.||Package|
|SSD1355Z||Gold Bump Die|