128 x 80, 16 Gray Scale Dot Matrix OLED/PLED
Segment/Common Driver with Controller
SSD1325 is a single-chip CMOS OLED/PLED driver with controller for organic/polymer light emitting diode dot-matrix graphic display system. It consists of 208 high voltage/current driving output pins for driving 128 segments and 80 commons. This IC is designed for Common Cathode type OLED/PLED panel.
SSD1325 displays data directly from its internal 128x80x4 bits Graphic Display Data RAM (GDDRAM). Data/Command are sent from general MCU through the hardware selectable 6800-/8080-series compatible Parallel Interface or Serial Peripheral Interface.
It has a 128-step contrast control and a 16 gray level control. The embedded on-chip oscillator and DC-DC voltage converter reduce the number of external components.
- Support max. 128 x 80 matrix panel
- Power supply: VDD=2.4V - 3.5V?
VCC=8.0V - 16.0V
- For matrix display:
- Can output maximum segment source current: 300µA
- Common maximum sink current: 40mA
- Embedded 128x80x4 bit SRAM display memory
- 128 step contrast control on monochrome passive OLED panel
- 16 gray scale
- Internal Oscillator
- Programmable Frame Rate
- 8-bit 6800-series Parallel Interface, 8080-series Parallel Interface, Serial Peripheral Interface
- Row re-mapping and Column re-mapping
- Low power consumption (<5.0µA @sleep mode)
Wide rang of operating temperature: -40 to 85ºC
|Ordering Part No.||Package|